The Tales of Aphrodite

Met her on a Sunday evening,
She was the lady in red,
Smiled like a rising sun,
And spoke as soft as the morning dew,
I was skeptical about the sight,
But the aura left me in awe,
Her Fragrance was like petals,
Maybe cos I was clouded,
I reached out to say hi,
But she opened her arms wide,
For a second I thought it was a drift,
Until I got into those arms,
I felt peace more than my bed gives,
And I was convinced it wasn't normal,
Then I watched her give that warmth to others,
And I lost my bearing at once,
The jealousy all pilled up,
I wanted to know if it was just normal,
Then the voice came like calm air,
Reassuring me mine was different,
Oh goodness I lost it,
Her laughter got me chilled,
She was my definition of love,
Everything in me was for her,
I was convinced she ain't no human,
A goddess of beauty had graced my day,
The tales of my Aphrodite

Post a Comment

0 Comments