MY SONGS by Sanusi Shazali Sulaiman


I miss you in the morning,
I miss you late at night,
But I know what you are doing
Is good and just and right.

You're always in my thoughts;
I hope that you can see
I'm proud of you for serving
Our country, God, and me.

And when you're home again
I won't miss you anymore,
But I'll always admire your courage
For fighting in this war against corruption, injustice, and killing.
In real sense Lives has value over resources
but in real world of my country resources acquire highest value.
This make citizens lifeless for gunmen and bandit.
I love my country  I miss my country,
A country of full of hunger, illiteracy, bad roads, insufficient and irregularities
In every angle and election is inconclusive.
My world is my country,
To be citizens is not your choice but god/nature made and hide reason
But all I can is to change this negative tradition of irregularities, insufficiencies and inconclusive.
I have hope, zeal and dream
My country will be best or among the best peaceful place on earth
But this could achieve when you join me to make positive change in this country.
Religions and ethnics aside,
But humanity and nation should be our target.
Love my country.


by
Sanusi Shazali Sulaiman
Activista Nigeria
Kano
World Poetry Day 2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments